Pages

Shu Uemura S Eyelash Curler Comparison

Hello! Sorry for the super duper lack of update. But now I promise that I'll try to update when Im free. Okay, so this time I'm gonna do a super quick review about Shu Uemura S eyelash curler. New generation eyelash curler from Shu Uemura. This is what its look like


Looking good right? I was like "now I can curl my short lashes from any side I want"   photo trollface-emoticon-2_zpsd396c6a6.gif.

Comparison with the old one :





S Curler
Pros : - Nice design (like I said, it's so tiny that I thought it can be use for curling my lashes even from the hardest side)
              - Extra rubber pad? Mostly eyelash curler come with it I think?

Cons : - Kind of expensive
- I found it so hard to use like it keeps poking into my eyes. Idk if its about the angle but I'm back using my old one feeling so waste of money  photo AddEmoticons0059_zpsc0967b23.gif  maybe I should try it again, with a lot of practice lol.
- The rubber pad (top part) keep falling. Idk if its just mine.
Overall : I like the old one better (but I still gonna try it again lol)
How about you? Have you try this one yet?  photo yk1_zps656d05db.gif 
Anyway sorry for the super quick review since I got flu, promise gonna updare again soonn. Bye for now  photo po1_zps6b5a7d3a.gif 

No comments:

Post a Comment