Pages

Pasjel Cherry Tender Night Facial Cream Review

Hello I'm back again as I promised. So today I'm going to review this Pasjel Cherry Tender Night Facial Cream. Pasjel is a popular skincare brand from Thailand with their tagline "Bring Back Your Baby Skin" which I like lol. So here what it looks like.http://eemoticons.net photo Untitled-1_zpsf83ab398.jpg 
and yes, I edited that Sweet Sugar Scrub since I cant found the picture like the other one. But I DO NOT CLAIM IT AS MINE. All pics taken from here Official Pasjel 

Wee~ All product looking so great right! I love those colorful things and then I purchased Cherry Tender since I'm focusing on facial treatment.I don't really have any problem with my skin but I think Cherry Tender suits me the most since pimples, freckles and blemishes (those general problem on face!!) can pop up anytime!http://eemoticons.net 
More picturess~ 







Directions : Apply to face before sleep regularly
Checkpoint  : Box size ±1,5"
                  : Net 10 gr
                  : Texture : not sticky/oily/thick (its normally light), smooth, and absorb quickly (leaving your skin smooth too!)
                  : Smells good!

Pros  : not sticky/oily/thick (which I like : doesn't leave my skin dry even its absorb that fast and stay hydrated til the next morning)
        : The next day I woke up my skin feels soft and smooth, looking bright and healthy (not that dull and sleepy face lol)
        : Smells good
        : Contains salicylic acid, tranexamic acid (help you with pimple/acne), rice callus extract (for brighter skin)
        : With only small amount, you can cover it on all of your face
        : Comes in small size (easy to take it with you everywhere)

Cons : I don't really say it was good in small size, since I wish for a big size lol
: Kind of pricey for a small lip balm size pot
        : I don't really agree with some of the ingredients (ex. perfume, TEA (Triethanolamine), etc, you can check picture above after this) but I think all of it are still on safe limit. Or else it won't be under licence? http://eemoticons.net 

 OVERALL RATING : ★★★★
So how about you? Do you like it? Anyway sorry for such a long and boring review but I hope it helps! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment