Pages

Review : Chanel Inimitable Multi Dimensional and Benefit They're Real mascara brush compare

 Hello its been long time since my last update, been busy with campus. Today Im gonna do a quick review about 2 of my favorite mascaras brush. They're Chanel inimitable multi dimensional and They're real from Benefit. Because whatever the formula is the brush is the important thing that create the amazing effect. Now to the comparison

Benefit They're real



Chanel inimitable multi dimensional

See the comparison? 
To the conclusion :
Benefit they are real : spiky brush till the end! yeah the top of the brush is a spiky pole, cant be seen on the picture since it was hid by that creamy mascara formula lol.
Chanel inimitable multi dimensional : still the same spiky brush till the end but smaller space for each spike which make it separates lashes more better than benefit. Has no spiky pole on the top.
Texture : Both are kind of creamy, you know that creamy formula. I dont know how to say lol
Scent : Common chemical scent on mascara. Not too strong thought.
Price : Both are kind of pricey but I got benefit cheaper than chanel.
Length/Volume/Separate/Curl : Both works well, but chanel separates better than benefit. But benefit's thicker than chanel which make benefit better with volumizing.

Overall : I'll give 5/5 since both works well on me!

Still Im liking chanel mascara. Its lighter for me than benefit. But both are my fave.
How about yours?
Sorry there's no comparison swatch but it'll be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment