Pages

Liese Bubble Hair Color in Cassis Berry Review

Back again! today is about hair dye! I was dying since my last time I dyed my hair. It turned frizzy and splitty end so that I need a special treatment for my hair. I have very sensitive hair and scalp which makes me hard to get shampoo and etc that match with my hair. I've been using like L'occitane (best one! I've been using the one for repair. Purchased with the conditioner but then I stop. Why? It dries my wallet http://eemoticons.net), Schwarzkopf, Watson's Organic Olive shampoo with the hair mask, L'oreal Hair Spa, and now I'm using Makarizo MK3 color revive (it gives the hair continued shine while maintaining beautifully colored hair). I ordered it through vanitytrove.id now is on special price Rp. 170.000,- (Indonesian retail price Rp. 212,000,-and you'll get shampoo (300ml), gel conditioner (300ml) (IT'S a GEL), hair recovery cream (80gr), and 2 ampules of hot ice mineral cream (10ml), ALL FULL SIZE and limited 50 troves only! 


Why its so special? : Shampoo : contains 18% of 11 high quality amino acids -- act as color revival system, prevent from fading & protects from UV and anti free radical agents extracted from Baobab leaves, and Bitter orange to nourish hair strand making it more radiant and vibrant.

Gel Conditioner : Contains Brazil nut and formulated on gel -- making it easy to absorb and prevent color from fading. Softens hair & enchances hair color.

Hair Recovery Cream : a leave in treatment cream -- works to polish hair surface and reveals the true reflection of color trated hair. Multi amino acid (espc omega 6) enabled to impart luster and briliant appearance -- gives protection from free radical, promote moisture and strength of hair.

Hot Ice Mineral Oil : ... http://eemoticons.net(sorry lol)

Okay now to the main topic sorry taking it too long haha!

LIESE BUBBLE HAIR COLOR IN CASSIS BERRY


I always use bubble hair dye because I can do it myself lol most of the time I'm using bubble hair dye like crazy since it comes in many variant colors. Long time ago I've been dying my hair red. Like a total red like bommie (if you know her --2ne1) and then that "red" color even if it faded it can't fade completely like even know I dyed my hair into brown or dark brown it still got hint of red. So it means now I have hidden red shade inside my hair! Thats why I decided to use Cassis berry. Its a brown color with hint of red and here's the before after result.


Before : I was using fresh light bubble hair dye (again) because it was bleached before so it comes too bright and then I use freshlight with caramel brown and I use SYOSS in mocha brown since I've been wanting the real chocolate hair color and roots coming out and here's what it look like.

After : after using liese in cassis berry. Well did you see? now that reddish hint on my hair is more obvious! and it looks so smooth lol

Pros : comes in many variant colors
: easy to use
: promising result (it covers your entire hair)

Cons : strong smell (even after I wash my hair but its gone within 2 days tho) its something that you need to deal with it. Coloring ingredients contain a lot of chemical things.
: not easy to find like fresh light or syoss. I ordered it through online

Overall : I love bubble hair dye lol I've been using it like all time http://eemoticons.net
Rating : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment