Pages

Review : Benefit Georgia

Gonna do quick review about this product! Benefit Georgia blushhh, here it is: 


swatch, box and others on 1 pic! its a so so quick revieww, im sorry for that but i promise next time it's gonna be so so detail maybe use it myself and show you guys about how it looks on face! so the conclusion is :

Packaging : its the same with others benefit's blush packaging all in 1 small box with brush included
Texture : powder blush with shimmery and soft peach shade
Brush : me dont really like the brushhh, because its falling one by one? lol kind of disappointed it should be better tho since its "benefit and its pricey"
Price : priceyy but still fine(?)

Overall : I'll give around 3/5 because the brush and those soft peachy shade is not really visible on my face. That shimmery soft peach, I was hoping for more orange-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment