Pages

Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color

Hello Hello here I come with my first reviewmilkysmile

Wet n Wild Megalash nail color in "I Need Refresh Mint"

here's the front look


Brush is wider than usual one, written on the cap it's mani-pro brush lol currently didnt take it sorryy~



Color swatch, tadaaaaa milkysmile
 

to the conclusionn  :

Packaging : for me the packaging is so so just like the normal nail polish.
Texture : texture is smooth and gives a glossy finish.
Brush : brush is wider than usual one, nice for wide or big nails, help you to complete your nail just in 1 coat. For people with smaller nail beds, it won't turn out really neat tho since the brush might be wider than your nails.
Scent : still a common nail polish scent. Those strong chemical smell 
Price : still affordable for me, bought it around IDR 90.000 it's cheaper than OPI! 

Overall : I'll give around 4/5 because of the common smell lol . Still liking it till now!
How about you? milkysmile

NB: Can contact me if you are interested with the nail polish! Selling it too!
Email : bompororo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment